NORTHERN LIGHTS IN SEA LAPLAND
We pick you up from Kemi bus station or Kemi, Keminmaa, Tornio and Haparanda hotels/hostels and drive 15 km to Kalli viewtower to check the sky, moon, stars and Auroras when they occur. We’ll make campfire and the guide will show you the best Aurora viewpoints for the northern lights in the area. You get also insights to history of Kemi and Sea Lapland. Possibility also for photoshooting at the Kalli Gate!
Inform your presence in Kemi-Tornio area and guide will contact when it is best time to go for the hunt. Please note that the Aurora Borealis / Northern lights / Revontulet are natural phenomenon and therefore sighting cannot be guaranteed. Ask availability! e-Coach reserves the right to change the routing and duration due to weather conditions.
- Availability: Through the fall and winter
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price: 50 € / adult, 30 € / child under 12 years
- Meeting Point: Kemi bus station Asemakatu 13 94100 Kemi or as determined
- Dresscode: Wear warm, winter shoes and pants recommended
- Operator: e-Coach / Marko Vapa, +358405388132, firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information: https://campwire.com/buy_flexible/e9a66770-92ae-4fe1-b8d4-27fdd8c5181d