Conquer the historical Laitakari island where Kemi city has been born over 150 years ago. The guide will teach you the basics of trekking on the ice and you also get to visit the ancient industrial monuments of the now deserted Laitakari island. The icetrek consists of total 3 km walking on icy sea and snowy island.
Price includes guiding in English and rental of icetrekking poles, boots and in case of open ice also mandatory helmets. e-Coach reserves the right to change the routing and duration of the trek due to weather conditions. Please note that the organiser only provides icetrekking equipment so winter / thermal / outdoor clothing required.
- Availability: Through the winter until 31.3.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price: 39 € / adult, 29 € / child under 12 years
- Dresscode: Outdoor thermal clothing
- Meeting Point: Kemi Snowcastle reception at Lumilinnankatu 15, 94100 Kemi
- Operator: e-Coach / Marko Vapa, +358405388132, email@example.com
- More information: https://campwire.com/buy/402d8177-e878-49ec-ba95-4027cdd8867c