Enjoy the traditional Finnish skiing experience with best sights of the Kemi Snowcastle and Laitakari island. The guide will teach you the basics of skiing and you also get to visit the starting point of industrialization in Kemi area at 19th century. Locals also go skiing and ice-fishing daily so you might also meet them on the trip!
Price include guiding in English and rental of ski boots, skis and poles and hot drinks after the trip in Snowcastle cafe. Please note that the organiser only provides skiing equipment so winter / thermal / outdoor clothing required. e-Coach reserves the right to change the routing and duration due to weather conditions.
- Availability: On winter until 31.3.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price: 40 € / adult, 20 € / child under 12 years
- Dresscode: Outdoor thermal clothing
- Meeting Point: Kemi Snowcastle reception at Lumilinnankatu 15, 94100 Kemi
- Operator: e-Coach / Marko Vapa, +358405388132, firstname.lastname@example.org